TBR Bingo (To-Be-Read Bingo) is a concept I discovered through @MissDahlELama (via @twobossydames). The concept is a simple one: Create a bingo sheet of books that you already own. Read those books. As you go, you are allowed to buy a new book each time you get bingo! As someone who owns far too many unread books, this is obviously a great idea.
To make the concept a bit more challenging but fit with my goals, I am giving myself a six-week deadline of September 30th to finish the entire card, and my card will only be 3×3. Also, I’m not going to purchase any more books until I’ve finished the entire card — unless one of my Wishlist Books is on crazy sale because, really, missing a sale opportunity is kind of silly.
All of that said, here is my bingo card:
1. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
2. The Queen’s Poisoner by Jeff Wheeler
3. P.S. From Paris by Marc Levy
4. The Special Power of Restoring Lost Things by Courtney Elizabeth Mauk
5. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
6. 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
7. Never Again So Close by Claudia Serrano
8. Private Lives by Tasmina Perry
9. Royal Exile by Fiona McIntosh
If you’re interested in following my progress, my Goodreads account can be found here. If you’d also like to do the challenge, let me know! Just post your grid and link back to me so that I can follow your progress, too. 🙂 I’d love to see what books y’all are reading!